Friday, December 03, 2004

Having said it was a beautiful Winters morning yesterday, today it was really shitty. Foggy and damp and all you can see is taillights and headlights.

Last night was my first Thursday without college. Feels like a load of pressure has been lifted. I've now got 2 weeks to start and complete my final project, if I want it to be judged in the next review board.

Yesterday the girls decorated the office Xmas trees. We had silent night playing in the background, the lights were turned out and the rest of the office turned up for the official countdown to me flicking the switch. Not because I'm a celebrity, but because I have a spare socket under my desk.


Quite the most pathetic Xmas Tree ever

When we were in Boots, at lunch time, there was this little girl singing something that none of use could work out. After several minutes of listening I managed to deciper that it was 'Frosty the Snowman', but her version went like this:-

Frosty the Snowman
had a very runny nose.

and repeat
and repeat
and repeat ........

Well I thought it was funny.

No comments: