Friday, June 20, 2003

Just had 4 days off work, 2 to study for my exams and 2 to take my final (hopefully) AAT exams. Didn't get a whole lot of studying done, but did manage to rack up a few miles on my bike. I just hope I managed to scrape a pass, not because I'm worried about failing, but more because I don't to go through the hassle of doing the exams all over again. I'm so glad I don't have to go back to nightschool and god knows what I'm gonna do when I return from my travels. I know for one thing that if I do more studies it will be crash courses and no more night school.

Spoke to Mx today and wished her luck on her travels in Peru from tomorrow. I think she's in for a culture shock. She told me she's never been camping before and in fact never stayed in a hotel less than a 3 star. I'm sure she'll be fine and I'm looking forward to meeting her in mid July to finalise our trip.

I saw Beemer the other night at the launch of the Z4. It was good to see him, even though he was very busy. I can't help but think that he needs some new clothes. He told me he's got 6 pin stripe suits. Guess what, he's a car salesman.