Sunday, July 13, 2003

Went to Thorpe Park for the day. Been years since I've been there. On the whole it was a good day out, although we could have picked a better day as there were too many kids (yuck) and the queues were long and hot. The rush of adrenaline on the Detonator was absolutely astounding. Basically it takes you 100ft in the air and shoots you back down to earth creating 5.5g's leaving your stomach at the top.

Especially for Stivsy


Saw this in one of them machines and thought of you, Johny Vegas.



Just before the 4d film......


and yes we all had to look like twats, but the film effects were very good.



After Thorpe Park, I'd arranged meet Stan.

In my defence I'd been out playing all day at Thorpe Park, when I obviously caught the sun. I only got in at 7.00 for a quick turnaround to meet Tango down the Links at 8.00 for a quick drink. As we all know it's never quite that simple and one pint leads to another and then that leads to a double G&T's and then onto double JD's and suddenly you end up in Jaxx, dancing and looking like a twat.