Friday, November 21, 2003

Sunday 16th November 2003, Day 64/273 - San Angelo, Texas

Whilst the Howards went off to the christening Mx and I were left at the mess for an all you eat brunch. Obviously we're not good enough to be taken to church. I'm not to bothered look what sort of trouble going to church got me into. Plus we had an all you eat brunch to devour, which we duly did.

When he returned from the christening Andy took Mx down to the Greyhound station. She's off to Austin and then Dallas to see Badly Drawn Boy in concert. I decided to stay an extra day because it's so nice being looked after and the Rugby world cup semi final is on TV. My pass runs out on the 17th so I've got to leave tomorrow really.

On the way back we very excitingly had a tyre blowout, but don't fear we're all okay. Mechanic Reeves sprung into action. Andy did a bit of jacking and every one else supervised.