Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Friday 13th February 2004, Day 153/366 - Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii.

Got into a cycle of drinking too much and too often in Waikiki. Basically I enjoyed myself muchly. I guess you can tell how much fun I've had coz of the lack of reading I've done.

I met some great people over the last 2 weeks. Brandy from Arizona, Rich from Seattle now Maui, Tom from Watford, Dave from Brum and Vincent from Sydney.

So I'm back to Honolulu Airport after 2 fantastic weeks and 5 long months in America. I'm leaving with 79 cents in my pocket. Its fair to say that the Bloobuoy funds have run dry. Yep I've spent the best part of 8k in 5 great months, but does it mean the end of the tour. No, coz that's why credit cards were invented and the experience is more important than the money, right? However all donations would be gratefully received.

The Hawaiian words I learnt were Aloha - Hello and Mahola - Thanks. I'm such a linguist.