Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Tuesday 16th March 2004, Day 185/366 - Christchurch, New Zealand

I'm conscious that my blog makes very dull reading at the moment. It's not like I've been doing nothing, but you don't want to hear that I've been shopping and that I cooked a curry. It was good though. I'm still learning things and discovering stuff, like how to find the interference figures for the minerals olivine, calcite, pyroxine and plagioclase feldspar.

New Zealand has a beauty that I find hard to put into words. It was easy to write about america and all the craziness that was going on around.

I finished book 16 now. Bill Bryson - Notes from a Small Island. Funny as ever and I almost cried at the last few paragraphs (not really), but it was good.

Went down the job centre looking for some casual work. That wasn't really what I'm looking for. I'm looking for some very casual and very part time work. Anybody got any clues where to look?