Friday, August 20, 2004

Tuesday 17th August 2004 - Day 338/365 - Tanjung Bungah, Penang, Malaysia.

I picked up Stans waterproof case for his camera today. Cost about 110 gbp saving him about 40 gbp. The lady in the shop asked if I wanted another receipt (repeatly) so that I can charge my friend more. She was shocked when I said no. "You very honest." Well it would kind of defeat the purpose. Anyway they are back in blighty on the 21st. I'm sure they'd love a visit and you can talk about me.

The sun came out today and everything looks so different and so much nicer. It's been warm here, we've had a few downpours, but the main problem has been a haze caused by forest fires in Indonesia (apparently).

Bought some cheap DVD's today. Good quality and only 75p. I reckon that Bad Santa is one of the funniest, most original movies I've seen. Wouldn't watch it with my parents tho.

I can't believe that the Grandstands aren't absolutely rammed for the womens beach volleyball. That would be the first tickets that I would buy.

No comments: