Saturday, May 15, 2004

Friday 14th May 2004, Day 244/366 - Sydney, Australia.

Boring Blog

Nursing another hangover so had an admin morning. Why can't I lie in anymore. Tried to phone Briggsy, but she fell asleep on my. Don't worry I don't mind waking up at 6.30, with a hangover, to call you and you be fast asleep.

I think my blog has been a bit dull recently. You guys love a crisis. You all rally round, but when I'm just going here and there and doing this and that it all goes very quiet. So I'm going to throw a few of my recent random thoughts at you and see what you think.

I want to run the London Marathon.

The more and more I think about it the less I think that people are meant to be together.

I want to do a challenge for Charity.

I don't believe in love at first sight. Those urges are lust.

I don't want to be an Accountant.

I was married, but I'm better now.

I want to do my FA Coaching Badges.

I want to study some type of Sports Degree.

Why is the UK the only place where you can get Sugared Popcorn. Oz and NZ only do salted and the US only do buttered. Salted is my favorite, but really I only like the burnt Kernels at the bottom of the bag.

Went to watch Troy which came out today. It was about all i can manage. As you know it stars Brad Pitt as Achilles and Legolas as some weasel with Black hair, mind he is pretty handy with a bow and wins in the end. It's a good film, but I'm sure Hollywood changed some of the story for effect. I'll have to read the book now. The films similar to Braveheart and Gladiator, you know the format. There's lots of corny camera shots and male bodies, too many for my liking. Then some women nearly kills Brad, but sleeps with him instead. How often does that happen in real life? Long film.

So lets talk about the people in my dorm. I know you used to like this B. So there a Brit from Uxbridge who's nice. Then there the yank from North Carolina who's also nice, total surfer and was worried about taking Didgeridoo shaped bong back through customs. Lastly there's the Aussie who clearly isn't all there and smells a bit funny.

No comments: