Friday, May 28, 2004

Friday 28th May 2004, Day 258/366 - Coffs Harbour, New South Wales to Byron Bay, New South Wales.

Y O Y O spells YOYO

Everyone is Coffs Harbour seems to walk around in Denim mini skirts and those furry moon boot things. By everyone I mean girls of course. Come to think of it I may have just followed the same girl round all day.

Next stop Byron Bay. Watched 'Just Married' on the bus. Normal dross made even worse by the normal soppy Hollywood ending. Life really isn't like that. I'm learning.

When you arrive at Byron Bay it's the first time that I feel like i've arrived in a Backpackers resort. There are 8 Hostel minivans waiting at the bus stop to whisk us off the hostels.

Getting a bit tired of seeing the same faces in the hostels. Actually it's just one guy and it's only the 2nd time I've seen him, but enough already.

No comments: