Monday, May 24, 2004

Monday 24th May 2004, Day 254/366 - Charlestown, New South Wales to Port MacQuarie, New South Wales.

Thanks

Bye Bye and Thanks to Vincent, Jacinta, Joshua, Jacob and Lachlan and Mum for my few days off the beaten track. Cooked Brekky everyday yummy!

Next leg is to Port MacQuarie, 4 hours up the coast.

I finished Bill Bryson's - An African Diary. It's a very short book written for the CARE Charity about there work in Kenya.

Watched 'Keeping the Faith' on the bus. Bit rubbish, but it does prove that Women and Men can't just be friends after well you know. Except in Hollywood of course, which kind of spoilt the film. Why does everything need to be fluffy. Life ain't like that.

The hostel is very homely. That another word for quiet and strict. I don't mind. I'm 28 years old you know. Again I ask the question, why do Americans have to talk so loudly.

Went out to THE bar in the Port with a few of the boys from the hostel. Does anyone else find it strange that I had to ask for them to put the Australia v Turkey football match on 1 the 20 big screens. I could watch the England v New Zealand Cricket, but not the football. I know it's a Monday night, but even so the Port is VERY quiet.

No comments: