Thursday, June 10, 2004

Tuesday 8th June 2004 - Day 269/366 - Kingaroy, Queensland.

20 Degrees is not cold

As I said the other day I think I've done most of my thinking and now i can just enjoy my final 3 months. If you know me then you'll realise that it's impossible for me to think about nothing so I turned my mind to the countries that I've visited and what I thought about them. I'll let you in on it all in good time.

Today, having had my fill of daytime TV yesterday, I walked into Kingaroy and went to the Cinema. No chance of there being a multiplex here. It's just a converted squash court. I watched 'The Day After Tomorrow'. 2 questions why do these things always happen to New York or Los Angeles, why not film it in Fleet. Secondly why do we always have to have people who fall is love. I know it's only a film, but it makes me cringe. I suppose at least it proves that the septics do know what global warming could do. Whether they do anything about it is another matter.

The outdoor pool is closed for the winter. Apparently it's too cold. 20 degrees is not cold! Hello.

I watched 'Phone Booth' which I thought would have been better. After all Eastwood raves about it.

No comments: