Monday, June 14, 2004

Friday 11th June 2004 - Day 272/366 - Kingaroy, Queensland.

HP3

Walked into town today with the intention of watching Harry Potter 3 for no other reason than it would annoy the kids. Can you believe that it wasn't being shown until 6pm. I guess it's to stop the little ones bunking off school to watch it. Not to worry at least I can be back home intime to watch Jerry Springer.

In truth I went to the Kingaroy cultural museum opposite the peanut silos. I learnt all about the growing and harvesting of peanuts. This really is Hicksville, but it's great. This is Oz, not the east coast traveller trail. Don't worry I still got home in time to watch Jerry.

We all went to Jim and Julies for a lovely roast dinner even if we were second choice.

Back home we stacked the firewood and set the mouse traps. Caught 2 of the hungry little blighters within a few minute.

No comments: