Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Monday 28th June 2004 - Day 288/366 - Cairns, Queensland.

Mmmmmm Jack Daniels

Well I didn't feel that drunk when I sat myself down to watch the Denmark v Czech Republic game when I got in at 4.45. I promptly slept in the chair through the whole game and when I woke all the tell tale signs of drunkeness were there. The mysterious stains on my clothing, the night club stamps all up my arm, the feeling that my insides were burning up and the near empty bottle of Jack Daniels. We would have finished it, had we not needed to be in the club by 22.00.

I remember walking/dragging the Milkmaid home before midnight and then heading straight out myself and dancing like a mong. I remember exchanging lots of texts with Briggsy and Stan although the content is hazy. I remember just HAVING to speak to Briggsy and being really frustrated that I couldn't get through. I kept deleting the number and then she didn't answer. It's a real faff trying to use a calling card. Too many digits to press in a certain order. Very confusing. I just couldn't get it right. Apparently we spoke for 90 mins and I'm sure I didn't say half of what I wanted to, but I do remember swearing at the noisy traffic. I'm sure I looked a sight. For that I apologise.

This morning Milky has no recollection of last night and even managed to lose her glasses somewhere.

No comments: