Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Tuesday 22nd June 2004 - Day 282/366 - Airlie Beach, Queensland.

Bugger

Went to bed at 19.00 and woke at 2.30 to see the England game. Turns out the game kicks off at 4.45 and the bar shuts at 5.00. So I had to go back to bed, retain information blackout and watch the replay at 12.00 All was going well until Big Steve gave the game away. Cheers Mate.

The game was still worth watching. I thought England performed well. Had heaps of possession and created some good chances. Still got huge question marks over James. I think he should have collected the cross for the Croats first goal. Anything in the 6 yard box has to be the keepers. It's still a little worrying that we are conceding soft goals.

I've now read the 2nd and 3rd Harry Potters and I'm rather disappointed to say that they are getting better.

Why did no one tell me that I'd missed Fathers Day? Why isn't it advertised all over the internet too. When it's mothers day I get about 50 squillion E Mails telling me to buy my Mum chocolates and flowers, but no one tells me to buy my Dad a new set of spanners.

No comments: