Monday, April 26, 2004

Monday 26th April 2004, Day 226/366 - Matamata, New Zealand.

Bloody MAS Project.

I intended to work on my MAS Project today, but got bored (as I tend to do). I'd totally lost my train of thought, but that's hardly surprising as I haven't looked at it for over 8 months. I decided to do it now as I don't want it hanging round my neck when I get back. Looks like it still will be.

I cancelled my car insurance today. I got more back from that than I did for my car. The stupid thing though is that they can't refund my credit card, despite the fact that that's what I paid for it on. They can only send out a cheque in 10 working days. That's really helpful, I'll be in Oz.

I bought a new rake for the Tanners. I managed to break the last one, by working too hard when raking the leaves for the fire.

I also paid my speeding fine today. I know they'll never find me, but I don't want to jeopardise my chances of coming back to NZ. Especially not over $80.

I can't cash my cheque for the sale of my car at the bank. I've got to send it home to be paid into my UK account and no doubt get charged an arm and a leg to do it.

Picked up Harriette from school. She had a face like a slapped Briggsy.