Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Tuesday 20th April 2004, Day 220/366 - Matamata, New Zealand.

Cleaned my car in the morning and drove it into Hamilton and dropped it off at the auctions. It goes on sale on Saturday. I hope it sells, in fact I hope it starts. I never did anything about the battery or the head gasket. It did serve me well. I did just under 10,000 km's in 2 months.

It's Briggsy last day today. She's been doing all her final bits and pieces, but mainly she's been moping about looking all miserable. Bless her she is struggling. Gonna miss her.

She chose for her last supper Lamb Chops again supplied by the farm stock and bloody good it was too.

You've got to love this family.

Michelle - "Briggsy, stop eating those chestnuts or you'll go home fat"
Briggsy - "It doesn't matter, my lives effectively over anyway"

Harriette - "Mummy can I have some Sprite?"
Michelle - "No you can't"
Harriette - "Why not?"
Michelle - "Coz we've run out of tonic and we need it as a mixer for the vodka."