Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Monday 26th January 2004, Day 135/273 - Vancouver, British Columbia.

I've had some really weird dreams since I've been away. Unfortunately I don't remember all of them. One I do remember and I have the most frequent is having a wobbly tooth that falls out and being left with a bloody mouth. Last night I had it again, but I even dreamt it as far as realising in my dream that I was dreaming and convincing myself that it really happened. I was sure I had lost my tooth and had bled all over the bed. Obviously when I woke up for real and not just dreaming that I had woken up I still had a full set of dentures, but I took my time checking. It all must mean something.

Did my normal thing of finding the visitor centre, the library etc. There was nothing better to do as it was so miserable. No where looks good in the rain.

I did buy tickets for the ice hockey tomorrow night. I got them half price as that's how they were selling off the single tickets.